Search Treasured MOM-ents

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Goto King In Vancouver

I am admittedly not the dometic goddess that my hubby would have love to have as a wife hehe! SO when I found out that there is a new Goto King in Vancouver ( ...and a chance to stay away from the kitchen to cook...), I simply jump at the chance...

I originally wanted to order the Goto but was swayed when I saw the Tapsilog being served at the next table...

It was okay actually except that I would have love a soup to go with the meal which was normally done at my favorite Tapa King Restaurant in Manila.... I SOOO MISS MY TAPA QUEEN...

Tap-Si- Log
TAP-a (beef), SIN-angangag (Philippine Fried rice) and it-LOG (egg)

This would do... for now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...