Search Treasured MOM-ents

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Going back to my roots...

I keep on lagging when it came to my trip last March, 
busy with a lot of things and getting back to our regular routine so...

I wanted to blog about it because I am so happy that I was able to do that trip for myself.

I love the lyrics from the Beatles song, "In my life"

* This was our first home in Manila as a married couple
....it was once green (gate)

There are places I'll remember
All my life though some have changed
Some forever not for better
Some have gone and some remain
All these places had their moments
With lovers and friends I still can recall
Some are dead and some are living
In my life I've loved them all

I was glad because I was able to see all my relatives except one who was also in Canada (Toronto)
Ironic, eh? I flew all the way across the globe to see all the relatives and end up not seeing the one who is in the same country as me...

MANILA

* With the cousin who was my confidante when I was young...
with her triplets!!!

* With Eileen, the cousin who has been in contact 
with me even from afar from time to time just to say HI!

* Kimi with Amah Betty, The triplet's grandmom :)

* With my inaanak (god daughter), she is sooo big na! 
* With Ahya Dennis from SG to vacation and Auntie See Eng

* A Simple Reunion dinner :)
we should do this regularly, I mean they should do it regularly...

* 4 Generations of Beauty... ha ha!

* Pose!

* Famileeeee

* Like a Family... Kristine and Candy

*Such a Sweetheart, Candy

SINGAPORE

* Sentosa with Ahya Mike, the eldest cousin on the Tan relative

* Jason, my cousin who used to follow me around
...but now, he is sooo independent na!

* My gwapitong cousin, Lyndon who used to play word factory with me
he loves a challenge and is a smart cookie! 

* So tall too!

* Tickled (by) fish

* The Expectant father, Kingsley (in black), who I used to chat about everything under the sun
When we were kids, I used to sleep at my grandparents house and he would wait for my lola to sleep (snoring) and he would crawl to our bed, to talk. Miss those times...

It seemed surreal that I was able to travel with a toddler on a plane for 13 hours approximate, attend a party, reunions continuously and then from Manila, travel to Singapore all in just 2 weeks and 3 days and bring home a treasure of memories which will last me.... till my next one. :). It was like a dream, except- IT WAS REAL! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...