Search Treasured MOM-ents

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Makansutra: Gluttons Bay

I wanted to experience Singapore street food...

Thanks to my cousin Lyndon for touring us for a taste of the real Singaporean taste test...

I asked my cousin where he was taking us for a real Singaporean experience...
he replied: MAKANSUTRA....

whaaat!? ....sutra? 

If he told me right off the bat the english name then I would have realized that it was a food strip...
the place- GLUTTONS BAY

Gluttons - love of food...

* GLUTTONS BAY

* FRIED CHICKEN WINGS...
yummmmmyyy

* CEREAL PRAWNS
...my fave! I am hoping we have something that resembles that dish here in Canada
You can eat everything, even the head of the prawns...

* I forgot the exact name but this is a bit on the spicy... but great too

* FRIED RICE... A staple in every meal


* MILK TEA...

* * * * *
MAKANSUTRA, Gluttons Bay
Singapore


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...