Search Treasured MOM-ents

Monday, March 14, 2011

Singapore Seafood Crab

I love crabs... it is my absolute favourite...
It is one of the things I miss about the Philippines 
...and I was determined to try the famous Chili Crab of Singapore...

* Singapore Seafood Republic inside Sentosa

* Boiled Live Prawns
- Fresh!!! My Mom loves shrimps.... 

* Tom Yum Soup
-I'm not much of a Thai cuisine fan but this was good...

* Deep- Fried Live Sea Bass with Honey Tangy Sauce
- Deep fried... Enough said!

* Super Yummy breads... 
I don't know which dish this comes with but we ordered for more if these even if it means extra...


* Chili Crab...
* This is the reason why we went into this restaurant for lunch... 
And it didn't disappoint... Great Sauce

* Fried Rice with Shrimp Fry and Garlic

* Honey Dew Sago

* We had aprons for lunch... :) Good Times!

* * * * *
SINGAPORE SEAFOOD REPUBLIC
Resorts World, Sentosa
Sinagpore

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...