Search Treasured MOM-ents

Monday, March 14, 2011

I know Singapore is small but...

Look who we found...

* My cousin Mike from Manila on a vacation as well with his friends...

We commuted to Vivo City. One of Singapore's Largest Retail and Lifestyle Mall as tagged by it's site...
Here, we bought the ticket for Sentosa Island. Sad to say, we weren't really able to get around the mall itself except to use it as a passing through to Sentosa Island. 

* Sentosa Station
- Gateway to the train going to "the" Sentosa Island

* My Little Monkey with her favorite snack :)

* Koreans? Haha! Cheese!

* Hmm... Kimi can ride a few things inside...

* Sgd 3 for train and transportations around Sentosa Island...
Good Deal if I may say so myself... I was able to maximize the rides since it was our first time,
we decided to ride in and out of different modes of transportation to see everything in Sentosa...

Going to Vivo City is very easy, just ride the MRT and go down Harbourfront Station.

Not that I am complaining, we had a limited time here in Sentosa because we have a dinner date with cousin for dinner... (More details on dinner on another entry)

* * * * *
VIVO CITY
Harbour Front Walk, Singapore

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...