Search Treasured MOM-ents

Monday, March 07, 2011

Krazy about Garlic?

The first group I met up once I arrived was my college classmates in UST. An overnight and a dinner with the girls to catch up on each others lives... 

Of course, Kimi was with us during that girls afternoon till next morning get together :) 

I am so proud to say that Kimi was really behaved during the 14 hour flight from Manila and during get togethers. I was a bit scared of travelling on my own with a toddler but I can finally say that she is ready to go places with mommy :) Yey!

* Krazy Garlic late lunch with Joice and Hahn

* Chumming it up with Juice

I am sad to say though that my pictures of the food was gone because of an accidental water spill to my netbook :(.

* * * * *
KRAZY GARLIK
Greenbelt 5, Makati

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...