Search Treasured MOM-ents

Monday, March 14, 2011

Beaches inside Sentosa Island

Inside are 3 beaches

I, of course, went to Palawan beach...
Yes, I am now in Singapore and yet I still look for the Philippine beach, in SINGAPORE! 
GO FIGURE...

I guess coconut trees makes it look... PALAWAN?
Never been to the original one in Manila...
I will make it part of my pending must visits next time we come home
but here goes some Palawan Beach picture in Singapore...

* This reminds me more of Lynn Canyon or Capilano Suspension Bridge...

* It was a bit raining... reason behind the wet look hairstyle of brother Kenneth :)

* This is the place after crossing the suspension bridge...

* Slanting coconut trees...

And on our way to Siloso Beach...

* Free Open transportation taking you from and to each areas around Sentosa Island

* Siloso Beach Big Letter Sculptures


* * * * * 
PALAWAN BEACH/ 
SILOSO BEACH
Sentosa Island, Singapore

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...