Search Treasured MOM-ents

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Butterfly Award


Thanks to Fickleminded for recognizing my size as one of the "cool" sites she has visited (hehe!).You just made my day... :)
This is simple...

Put the logo on your blog, add a link to the person who awarded you. Nominate 10 other blogs (In my case, it would be a list below 10... sorry). Add links to those on yours. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs and you're done!
My list of cool bloggers:
Fickleminded (Can I award you back?! hehe!)
Sab- Memoirs of a Young bride
Noemi- A Filipina Mom Blogger
Sorry but these are the few blog sites I have been following regularly so far...
...talk about popular, huh?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mel! Mwah :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...