Search Treasured MOM-ents

Friday, October 24, 2008

Finding Noel

Finished reading the book by Richard Paul Evans entitled "Finding Noel". I would have listed more of the quotes inside the book but it will be too many, I simply chose the best ones below.
After the Trials...
"I’ve wondered why it is that some people come through difficult times bitter and broken while others emerge stronger and more empathetic? I’ve read that the same breeze that extinguishes some flames just fans others. I still don’t know what kind of flame I am."
- Finding Noel, Richard Paul Evans
About Family

"I’ve come to know that our families are a canvas on which we paint our greatest hopes- imperfect and sloppy, for we are all amateurs at life, but if we do not focus too much on our mistakes, a miraculous picture emerges. And we learn that it’s not the image that warrant our gratitude- it’s the chance to paint."
- Finding Noel, Richard Paul Evans

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...