Search Treasured MOM-ents

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Cooking Mania

Multitasking has taken a new meaning for me this week. Whereas multitasking last week would mean blogging and keeping an eye on Kimi. This week, I am in full-time mommy mode and multitasking is keeping an eye on kimi and cooking/ laundry/ feeding Kimi... (hehe!)

Although this week may be a lot firsts for me, I am glad that I am beginning to learn what living seperately would be like...

1st Congee Success: Chicken with Scallop Congee
I have no choice but to try my hand at making my baby's congee... Uh-oh!
Good thing that it was a success and she was happy eating them all up...

Everything within reach

This was my view from the kitchen... The highchair, playpen and intellitainer all side by side. Everything a baby will need to keep her happy...

1st Baking : Mini Pizza for Merienda

Dinner: Korean Beef

Spaghetti Filipino Style

For our dinner, a simple dish of Spag and pre-marinated korean beef.

Finally! Another day done! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're doing great!!! I wanna try the korean beef. Kimi looks so cute in her high chair. I miss her soooo much! :)

Mel said...

Thanks sab....
miss you n sophiekins well...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...