Search Treasured MOM-ents

Saturday, February 04, 2012

Deal for another Deal

I purchased a great deal for a 3 course meal for 2 at Hyatt's Mosaic. Turns out that it expired January 31, 2012, and I found out about it on February 1, 2012. Toink! I was planning to use it for my upcoming birthday or something.

I called up the restaurant and told them the situation, I guess they deal with these kind of calls a lot and decided to give me my coupon at face value but not for what is written. I relented and reserved right away for that weekend. I was a bit sad that we won't get the deal but lucky us, it was still Dine Out Vancouver, and Mosaic is one of those participating restaurant so it was still a deal if we use our coupon for Dine Out.

* Our Dinner Feast

This restaurant waiting time for each dish is way better than Bistro Sakana. I love the food in Bistro's more though but the food here is good too. Parking price is better than that of Yaletown's.

* Kimi, Mel and Twinny

* Stone and Karl

* KM with Kimi

* * * * *
MOSAIC BAR and GRILL
DINE OUT 2012
Hyatt Regency
Vancouver, B.C.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...