Search Treasured MOM-ents

Monday, February 06, 2012

Sciue: An Italian Bakery Caffe

I love downtown. I don't mind going there even if it was just to get a document. 

It was Monday morning wherein I had to go for my U.S. interview, I had to run back and forth since there was a lot of rules such as bags were not allowed etc. I was not in the best of moods that time since I was so tired from going back and forth plus the waiting time outside :(.

I was so happy to have it over and done with. I decided to treat myself to s quick lunch in Sciue.

* Hot Chocolate

* Panino Sunny Side Up

I love my sandwich. It was a little time for me to enjoy before I go for my regular routine... Work :)

I hope I can go back with hubby for breakfast here soon.

* * * * *
SCIUE ITALIAN BAKERY CAFFE
Downtown. B.C.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...