Search Treasured MOM-ents

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Somewhere in Time...

I have gone sentimental again and spent a morning watching the classic, "Somewhere in Time"

It was shown in the 1980, the year I was born but I have heard about this and watched it before when I was a kid... I really love the songs in this movie and how love transcends time, and that true love is really worth it.


yeah yeah, hopeless romantic... even at this point of my life ;)


I love the lines said by Jane Seymour...

* * * * *

The man of my dreams has almost faded now
The one I have created in my mind. 
The sort of man each woman dreams of, in the deepest and most secret reaches of her heart. 
I can almost see him now before me. 
What would I say to him if he were really here? 
"Forgive me. I have never known this feeling. I have lived without it all my life. 
Is it any wonder, then, I failed to recognize you? 

You, who brought it to me for the first time. 
Is there any way that I can tell you how my life has changed? 
Any way at all to let you know what sweetness you have given me? 
There is so much to say. 
I cannot find the words. 
Except for these: I love you". 

Such would I say to him if he were really here. 

- Somewhere in Time

* * * * *

* November 2006
Our Wedding :)


To my hubby,


I love you...

thank you for being a dream of a husband...


the nice thing about you is that you are real  :)

...mel





HAPPY HEARTS DAY :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...