Search Treasured MOM-ents

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Friendship Day

I was not aware of this back in Manila, but here in Canada, children celebrate Valentines Day as friendship Day.

I don't know if this is just here in Kimi's school but I really like that idea...

So for Valentines Day...

Kimi and I prepared some sweets for her to give out in school...

* Nana made this... A perfect complement to the heart cookies  :)

* Cookies for the teachers :)

* Kimi's friendship cards for her classmates

* For hubby's co-workers and Kimi's teachers

Speaking of friends, I was quite homesick a few years ago when I didn't have friends yet

I am so glad I have a found a handful of friends that made life here in Canada really way much better...
they have become my support system when I felt I am doing a bad job as a mother
...or just a shoulder to cry on and an ear to pour my heart out when I am down...


I wanna give a toast to my special mommy friends

* Glenda, Sarah, me, Joy and Jo :)

...and to our favorite foodie (...and billiards) couple friends

* Twins and Stone

Thank you for sticking it out with us through thick and thin,
life has been much more of a blessing with you guys by our side...

Cheers!!!

* * * * *

Two are better than one, 
because they have a good reward for their labor.
For if they fall,
one will lift up his companion.
But woe to him who is alone when he falls,
for he has no one to help him up".

Ecclesiastes 4: 9-10

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...