Search Treasured MOM-ents

Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Vow

I used to watch a birthday movie when I was still single. Not every time but it was my treat when a nice sappy movie or a Leonardo Di Caprio movie was showing.... (Romeo and Juliet, Titanic etc...)


Here, it is not so easy... I am happy though that I finally got to watch a movie on my birth month this year. This is a rare treat for me especially here where everything like someone to leave the kids with are also a part of the process to be taken care of before you can say yes to a simple movie... 




The movie ending was not as nice as I've hoped but it was a good movie.


* * * * *

Life's all about moments of impact, and how they change our lives forever. 
But what if one day you could no longer remember any of them?

-Leo



* * * * *




Source: Ohsam-movie-quotes.tumblr.com


And a word of wisdom from Paige's mother when confronted why she didn't leave her husband when she found out about the affair...


* * * * *


I chose to stay with him for all the things he's done right; not the one thing he's done wrong. I chose to forgive him.


-Rita Thornton

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...